Design logo/project branding for the JBoss TattleTale project
Notes from Jesper Pedersen:
The project is called: JBoss Tattletale
The project is a dependency analyzer that will report (or tattletale if you
will) about the things you need to look into in order to better separate your
project and minimize the number of dependencies.
Part of the README.txt:
JBoss Tattletale is a tool that can help you get an overview of the project
you are working on or a product that you depend on.
The tool will provide you with reports that can help you
- Identify dependencies between JAR files
- Find missing classes from the classpath
- Spot if a class is located in multiple JAR files
- Spot if the same JAR file is located in multiple locations
- With a list of what each JAR file requires and provides
- Verify the SerialVersionUID of a class
The project will evolve into a sort of swiss-army knife of tools which reports
you'll need to verify before you release your project...
Additional comments about project:
The site is now online, so you can rip ideas from it
An idea could be a X-Ray flashlight that highlights 0's and 1's inside a
box – sort of the idea that Tattletale let you see inside Java archives and
figure out they are constructed. Idea ripped from Futurama's "Fry & the Slurm