Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 3.2.0.M1
Fix Version/s: 3.2.0.M2
Helios 3.6.0 Linux x64
All JBoss Tools - 3.2.0.v201007020601N-H408-M1
Steps to Reproduce:
- install All JBoss Tools - 3.2.0.v201007020601N-H408-M1 on Helios 3.6.0
- create JBoss Runtime/Server based on 6.0-M3
- try to create new project as "Enterprise Application Projects"
- select the JBAS 6.0 Runtime as "Target Runtime"
- "EAR Version" only shows <= 5.0 and 6.0 is not available for selection
I installed JBoss Tools 3.2.0.v201007020601N-H408-M1 nightly build for Helios.
Now when I try to create e.g. an EJB Project and set the "Target Runtime" to "JBoss 6.0 Runtime" based on a JBAS 6.0-M3 I loose the option to set the "EJB Module Version" to 3.1. Only 3.0 is available.
Same is true for "Enterprise Application Projects". I can only set the the "EAR Version" to 5.0. No 6.0 is available.
Now when I set the "Target Runtime" to my Glassfish 3 Runtime I have all the JEE6 options available.
This is very unfortunate since it disabled lots of built in JEE6 functionality provided by the native Helios JEE distribution.