Persistent cookies for RememberMe automatic logins require significant changes to the wiki:
1. Decouple user profile password changing UI from main profile, require authentication with existing password before entering new password.
2. Decouple user profile email changing UI from main profile, require authentication through regular login, notify user if she is logged in through persistent cookie.
3. (Optional) Require confirmation email procedure after email address change.
4. Add authentication token storage table/entity and implement TokenStore.
5. Implement RememberMe user interface checkbox.
6. Implement configurable expiration policy for cleanup of authentication token table.