1) queue has ignoreDupResponces defined as true
2) request ?omes to queue and fired after its delay
3) new similar request comes to queue
4) previous one client side processing aborted - new one sent.
RESULT parallel requests occur.
To Be Changed:
4) new request should wait till previous response returned(but the response should not be processed) and then to be sent.
RESULT just client-side response processing should be ignored but queue should works as for normal requests (without ignoreResponse). New request waits till previous actually finished.