Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 4.2 IR8
Fix Version/s: 4.2 CP01
Two physical machines both running RHEL5, Sun JVM 1.5.0_12, full SOA-P 4.2.0.IR8 based on EAP 4.3.0.GA (build: SVNTag=JBPAPP_4_3_0_GA date=200711291835), Orcale DB on a separate machine
1. I took full IR8 and used dbinstall (https://svn.corp.jboss.com/repos/soa/trunk/qa/dbinstall/) for the 'all' configuration to use Oracle DB.
2. I unsecured jmx-service-invoker.
3. I copied the SOA-P to the second node.
4. I changed the server peer id on the both copies to be different.
5. I started the first node, it was successful.
6. I started the second node successfully as well.
7. I let it be for half an hour.
8. This appeared in the log files:
2007-12-13 10:57:07,502 WARN [org.jgroups.blocks.ConnectionTable] peer closed connection, trying to re-send msg
2007-12-13 10:57:07,502 ERROR [org.jgroups.blocks.ConnectionTable] 2nd attempt to send data failed too
2007-12-13 10:57:08,927 WARN [org.jgroups.blocks.ConnectionTable] peer closed connection, trying to re-send msg
2007-12-13 10:57:08,928 ERROR [org.jgroups.blocks.ConnectionTable] 2nd attempt to send data failed too
It doesn't seem like there's anything related to the problems in the logs (no exceptions, no other JGroups related output...).