1. We should remove the system physical model - it's undocumented, exposes too much metadata cruft, and requires too much logic in the index connector to support it.
2. We should remove System.datatypeelements and System.datatypeelementproperties - the transformations are invalid (they will always return no rows) and they are redundant
3. There should be a new system table ProcedureParamProperties that exposes annotations for procedure params.
with System.element/datatype and the corresponding properties tables.
4. This one is open to debate, but I would also like to remove System.describe - since annotations are available directly on the appropriate type table, there doesn't seem to be a good reason to introduce a procedure that operates over all metadata records to return the same information.
5. The OA ODBC views should be moved into a separate vdb that can be optionally including along with the system vdb