- [ISPN-636] - Need a way to apply je.* properties to BdbjeCacheStore's EnvironmentConfig without using je.properties.
- [ISPN-653] - Implement a cachestore for Cassandra
- [ISPN-660] - Upgrade to jclouds 1.0-beta-7
- [ISPN-661] - Make the timeout values for statetransfer flush configurable
- [ISPN-634] - Merging on distributed caches can lead rehash failure
- [ISPN-652] - Build fails due to a missing artifact - spy:memcached:jar:2.5
- [ISPN-656] - Fixing Scala integration with IntelliJ with new plugin
- [ISPN-662] - ClassCastException when accessing passivated atomic map
- [ISPN-664] - AdvancedCache.lock() should return the status of acquiring a lock
- [ISPN-668] - Node fails to join a cluster after a shutdown or crash of a node in cluster. Joining node can be restart or new (different port) one.
- [ISPN-669] - Impose Hot Rod topology cache configuration restrictions
- [ISPN-670] - Consider all entries from data container as eviction candidates
- [ISPN-671] - Lucene Directory doesn't appropriately throw an IOException in case read-past-eof happens at chunk size switch
- [ISPN-672] - NPE in AtomicHashMapDelta.merge caused by TreeCache.put(Fqn, new HashMap())
- [ISPN-673] - Stopped cache still causing RPC timeouts on caller.
- [ISPN-674] - Eviction notification throws NPE
- [ISPN-676] - NullPointerException in CacheNotifierImpl.notifyCacheEntryEvicted
- [ISPN-677] - MalformedObjectNameException during jmx registration if cache name contains unexpected characters
- [ISPN-678] - Fix DistTopologyChangeTest-testDropServer and ReplTopologyChangeTest-testDropServer
- [ISPN-680] - Unintentional Segment Removal
- [ISPN-681] - Some of Lucene's readlocks are persisted to the CacheStore
- [ISPN-683] - removing a Lucene segment in a single batch might run out of memory
- [ISPN-685] - Lucene metadata objects are deleted twice
- [ISPN-689] - Read past EOF caused in Lucene Directory when Lucene flushes but doesn't close the segment
- [ISPN-690] - java.io.FileNotFoundException during Directory.copy
- [ISPN-692] - Avoid unnecessary load of index segment chunks during first creation
- [ISPN-696] - NPE during state transfer after restarting cache
- [ISPN-616] - Have the Lucene directory use specialized caches for different purposes
- [ISPN-684] - Lucene: improve tests to make sure no empty buffers are stored
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.