- [RIFTSAW-92] - Visual Instance Flow
- [RIFTSAW-170] - separate the esb test cases in integration tests.
- [RIFTSAW-190] - BPELInvoke support WS Security / ESB Context
- [RIFTSAW-218] - Add message body to ODE Event Listener data
- [RIFTSAW-260] - Problems with Oneway invoke
- [RIFTSAW-280] - During undeployment of process just the binding template is deleted from uddi registry, not the whole service
- [RIFTSAW-291] - postgres db : column "detailsext" is of type bytea but expression is of type bigint
- [RIFTSAW-292] - operator does not exist: integer = boolean
- [RIFTSAW-293] - Generated JAX-WS web service causes exception when running with signed jars
- [RIFTSAW-295] - ESB security_saml example fails when riftsaw is installed
- [RIFTSAW-296] - Operation not found, exception when WSDL service has multiple ports
- [RIFTSAW-298] - jUDDi exception on server restart
- [RIFTSAW-299] - Problem invoking oneway partner operation
- [RIFTSAW-300] - NoSuchMethodError in jUDDI code on undeploy a process
- [RIFTSAW-305] - Header part name added to SOAP message when invoking an external service
- [RIFTSAW-309] - error on showing active instance of retire process.
- [RIFTSAW-225] - Remove H2 change in deploy script if based on JBossESB 4.9
- [RIFTSAW-261] - Review lib and samples/common/lib contents
- [RIFTSAW-269] - Add support for DB2 database.
- [RIFTSAW-289] - Update dependency to JBossESB 4.9
- [RIFTSAW-303] - create a new stable release for juddi.
- [RIFTSAW-310] - Update documentation plugins to enable build with maven3
- [RIFTSAW-314] - Add order management quickstart
- [RIFTSAW-315] - Add ESB SAML sample
- [RIFTSAW-264] - BPEL Activity Event replay into SVG based model
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.